Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information to provide and improve our Site and services. The types of information we collect may include:
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, and other information you voluntarily provide when you contact us, sign up for our newsletter, or interact with our Site.
- Usage Data: We may collect usage data, such as your IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages you visit on our Site, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other diagnostic data.
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes, including:
- To provide, maintain, and improve our Site
- To communicate with you, respond to your inquiries, and send you newsletters or other information you have requested
- To monitor the usage of our Site and understand user preferences
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
- To comply with legal obligations and protect our rights
Sharing of Data
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- To comply with a legal obligation or protect our rights
- To provide services or features on our Site, such as working with third-party service providers for email marketing or website analytics
- To complete a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets
- With explicit consent from the user, information may be shared with immigration consultants and other relevant service providers as part of our lead generation service.
International Data Transfers
If you are a resident of the European Union, you have rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) relating to your personal information, such as the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information.
Depending on where you are, you may have certain rights regarding your personal data. These may include the right to access, correct, or delete your personal data, and you may also have the right to object to or restrict certain types of processing of your personal data. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at the email address listed below.
Data Collection from Minors
We do not knowingly collect personal data from individuals under the age of 18 without the consent of a parent or guardian. If you believe that we have collected information from a minor, please contact us, and we will take appropriate action.
By providing your contact details, you consent to us using your personal data for our marketing purposes, including adding your email to our mailing list for receiving newsletters, updates, promotional material, and other information related to our services or those we think may be of interest to you. You can opt-out at any time if you do not wish to receive such communications, following the unsubscribe instructions provided in our communications.
Security of Data
The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We follow a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and it’s a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Hungary Visa uses “cookies”. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors browser type and/or other information.
Our Advertising Partners
The information provided on HungaryVisa.org is for general informational purposes only. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall HungaryVisa.org, its owners, authors, or employees be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the website and the material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not HungaryVisa.org is advised of the possibility of such damages.
All content on this website, including articles, images, and other materials, is the property of HungaryVisa.org or its content suppliers and is protected by copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of HungaryVisa.org and is protected by copyright laws. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Estonia, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Last updated: 27/06/23